built to last
The Adapt-X™ trailers are built to last. They therefore come with a solid warranty. From design to manufacturing through the choice of materials, their features will satisfy the most demanding users:
• Structural aluminum 6061-T6 for strength and durability
• Adapted welds, more resistant to vibration
– Dexter Axle 3500 lbs or more depending on the model:
• Easy lub
• Wheels 13 ” (175/80/13) well suited for the charge
• Galvanized steel wheels.
– 12-inch Marine grade aluminum sides for improved corrosion resistance
– Aluminum floor – Safety plate.
– 4-foot ramp:
• Climb angles 2”x2 ”
• 9-32 bronze hinge
– Stainless steel hardware
– Sealed LED lights with a lifetime of 30 000 hours
– Inside wiring, welded and isolated at high temperature
Did you know?
Aluminum is 66% lighter than steel. Nevertheless, Adapt-XTM trailers are only 35% lighter than comparable steel trailers. The reason: the thickness of the aluminum we use to make the trailer so sturdy.